Playing poker at night

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed a change in my game.

When I play poker at night, I seem to feel more relaxed and also I make more informed choices the I usually do.

Am I strange?

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi, I also play poker in the late evening and after midnight, no problem

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this is normal. If it does not make your game worse, in than what are the problems.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's okay for me. I also play better poker at night. Over the day, I have many disruptive factors :)

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all inherently strange especially in poker)

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find I am relaxed all the time playing poker. Only cause I have been playing so long now. I have just learned on how to be relaxed playing poker cause I love the game. When you find something, you love to do it becomes relaxing even if it lose .

I

iulinika84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker at night also.i m relaxed and inspired,i think:)

enkr

enkr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when i feel myself sleepy i would play very bad ))
and it is great for me to play in the mornings =)
fresh mood, more energy in my body help to feel a winner inside me.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that playing at night is very tiring, especially if the game lasts until the morning, I really want to sleep and I lose concentration.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also play poker at night, free from interference and indeed more relaxed.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like play at nights, but i prefer play during the day. I feel in harmony with the game during the days.
Its a problem for me if you work during the day. You gonna be tired if the game play for many hours. For me its dangerous , more yu play late more you have chance to change your mind .
And yo u need a clear mind for final table... sorry my english is bad.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No it is not strange, if you concentrate better at night. I usually play evening and usually continuing at night. There is silence at night and I am more relaxed because day has passed!

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy playing poker at night, I think I play better then. Although sometimes at night after long games or tournaments I have to concentrate on not losing focus or patience.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker at night

There is nothing strange in the fact that you play at night. I know a lot of familiar players who like to play at night. Firstly, they are absolutely not disturbed by extraneous noise, and other people do not distract them from making important decisions during the game. Secondly, at night it is the majority of players from other time zones and different poker countries (at least in Russia). Thirdly, the body at night is the most calm, relaxed and focused. In the end, the body is a bit tired during the day, and after eating delicious food it will be especially pleasant to move the mouse in a chair for several hours. But for this you, of course, need to be an owl (you must have the habit of going to bed late. And if you play all night, then you must also be prepared for such a regime of day and night.:mad::mad::mad:

Ш

Шахрухбек

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play poker at nigt

Play poker at nigt, because from 22:00 human's brain begin work faster and you can make true decisions more easily than you do it usually.)

ReoRekop

ReoRekop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it happens to me the opposite at that time I am very exhausted and I do not think clearly give me your secret!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well you know when to play for optimum performance then. Doesn't matter to me sunshine, full moon or the witching hour.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

When I play poker at night, I seem to feel more relaxed and also I make more informed choices the I usually do.

Am I strange?

Not at all. I have noticed that while playing live, players are more relaxed at night. That's usual due to alcohol, but hey. Personally, I want to be more alert than relaxed while playing, but whatever works right.

C

capt red

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

i like playing poker at night. i have started a log to keep better track.someone somewhere called it the "money ball" approach. only been a couple of weeks and i can already see i do better at night than afternoon.:)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker when I have free time. What time of day does not matter to me, and it does not affect the outcome.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Am I strange?
I do not know how - you have a game at night, but I play very rarely only when evening tournaments can be delayed and the game takes place at night and I get prizes then I play and try to win and I really want to sleep, I don’t like to play at night I play only during the day and in the evening!

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, you simply have preference to play at a certain time.
All players have different preferences when playing, and that does not make us losers or winners.
What you should focus on is your game, regardless of the time you choose to play.
But if you want to study the rivals you will face, then the schedule you choose to play is important, because if you want to play with them regularly, you must know the time you will find them.
Greetings.