Longest session

T

Tiltmode1987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the longest session of poker you have ever played? I played for a little over 11 hours in one seasion. I think thats the longest i have ever played in one session. I had to stop playing because towards the end i was getting sloppy.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When I was a young player I played in games that lasted for 4 days! Seen homes lost along with businesses lost! And sometimes players lost there family!

D

DollarDonJon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Longest session I ever played is 12 hours. At the end you go into a state of just being there, and that is dangerous. Your mind dulls and you could become a victim rather than the victor. So, be careful not to get played toward the end. The object is to win money and not donate to the improvement of others. The most important lessons are the one's you pay for. Don't you agree???

hog123

hog123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have done 32 hours straight at foxwoods I turned 300 into 3200 but there was a few times this had happened this is when full tilt and pokerstars was still operating in the USA

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, maybe 8 hours? Maybe a bit more? Yeah, I need to get these rookie numbers up ;)

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice, if I was in a good game like that, then I might not leave for a while either :)
I left because I was tired and they had to flip high cards for my seat because everyone wanted it.

Person that got it was dealt AA the first hand and won a decent pot. Sounds like BS, I know. They were joking with me, saying I made a mistake getting up. It was fun.

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter if you play in a match or a cash game for a longer period of time. 6-8 hour matches were the ceilings so far, cash games I can last longer.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the longest session I have had has been 8 hours, but I always go out to relax the 5 minutes of break that gives the room every hour, but you should always be aware that if you are going to do a long session of poker you should be well, motivated and eager, and if you are not, better not do it, also we should not neglect other things, we must make a list of our activities, otherwise we will get sick for various reasons.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

the longest poker session was 15 hours the same you get sloppy !!! It is true not that obsessing you either.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My longest session was around 20 hours but for sure I've made bad decisions later in the game, so IMO is very important to find what is your 'limit' to play close to your 'A' game and try to make plans around it... lately, as I play mostly online, I try to keep the sessions to 5-6 hours and under 8 tables at the same time.

GLGL all at the tables BlessRNG

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the longest poker session is 16 hours, but after that I slept for almost 2 days :)and it was a losing session:)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing a live cash table, I'll play through the evening and late morning. Usually about 14 to 16 hours. Normally one of the weekend days with a good nap in before.

S

SheldonMS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, My longest session was 11 hours, but there was a 1 hour for dinner break .

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played 48 hours at 20/40 mixed cash this year at wsop with a tiny (45 minutes) break needed to check out of my room. It's hard to leave a very good game! If you're doing well and making good decisions you should play as long as you can.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Longest session was 9 hours in a tournament.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Impossible to tell because i'm tournament guy.......i play cash game but not often and on the day i work so i cant play

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My longest session was online 18 hours and it's good that you test your limits a little for when you're playing a big tournament and it takes a long time to finish, you're used to it, but there comes a time when it gets really tiring

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 3-4 turns at the same time, about 12 MTT tournaments per session, this is 12-16 hours without a break, sometimes I do physical exercises to warm up

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to play for more than 8 hours. Too many mistakes.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know for sure, but around 15 hours. I remember to start at night and only leaving when was lunch hour of the next day.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
12 hours in Vegas. Kinda sucked at the end - we were down to 4 players. No plans to try that again.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
One day I played for 12 hours and this was due to a tournament in which I was able to reach the final table, since then I have dedicated myself to playing Spin & Go