Insulting Players

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are waisting their time insulting me. I don't let words bother me. But they usually can't take what they dish out and end up on tilt when I dish out a few lines of theirs!:D:D

H

Hansadsa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They took it, they turned off the chat window if someone insults you, and all the cases.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Occasionally I have seen a good burn and shutdown of their smack talk and I have done it a couple of times myself. There was one time I actually got an apology and now we tell jokes as we play. I would be interested in a thread devoted to screen shots of when a smack talker that either got eliminated, shut down by someone else's smack talk or it might even be funny to see smack talk fails.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Occasionally I have seen a good burn and shutdown of their smack talk and I have done it a couple of times myself. There was one time I actually got an apology and now we tell jokes as we play. I would be interested in a thread devoted to screen shots of when a smack talker that either got eliminated, shut down by someone else's smack talk or it might even be funny to see smack talk fails.
That´s a good ideia Robochick ,in this thread we could prove what was spoken.

GeoStampede

GeoStampede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What´s is your oppinion about the players that insult on the chat box?

Well, frustration is not normally a quiet entity. I admit, tho, that I normally use the chat, sometimes for misleading, other times for a cheap laugh with some other nice player in the table.
Anyways, I do enjoy when a chatbully gets KOed against deuces or anything like that :rofl:

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not pay attention to insults and rudeness during the game. It's just like not responding to the dog that barks at you. Do not go down to this level.:nurse:I do not pay attention to insults and rudeness during the game. It's just like not responding to the dog that barks at you. Do not go down to this level.

Fordeverest

Fordeverest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that pokeri can only play "clean" heads. There are people who can not withstand the loss. It is not even possible to sit down to play. By the way, I banned the conversation and did not comment on how to get down to the level.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think the want to make other players nervous.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
sometimes they are really rude but ok they are in tilt ,you can chat off and focus on the game, i mean some unknown starts to insult you why you should care about a player in tilt ...?

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are crazy and just don't know how to play poker, so insulting more successful players, I of people just don't obraschayu attention

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that insulting other players can not be shown respect, even if you are insulted not to pay attention.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever they are saying about someone else, they are usually that themselves.

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not pay attention to it. Play your game and punish opponents your cards.

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its tough to call a donk and win if the donk goes all in every hand after they see just 2 cards. i had one the other night name elguapo and i called him eldonko

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LoL

is not my style! neither angry nor insulting, I am someone very peaceful and tolerant .. I always have a good attitude

:bebored::bebored::bebored::bebored::bebored:

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
El donko

its tough to call a donk and win if the donk goes all in every hand after they see just 2 cards. i had one the other night name elguapo and i called him eldonko
I understand it might be bad sportsmanship to name call but here's my hand against El donko. My name in the tournament is adueno81

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180109-203439.jpg
    Screenshot_20180109-203439.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 17
A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im just tryin to be funny in the forums. if its you im sorry.

G

grinvalds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But, is it moral to be annoying in order to induce tilt? I think that it is a valid part of poker. If you can cause someone to spew chips by being annoying, seems okay to me.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never supported these players who insult you when they lose a great hand, I think it is not professional because poker is 50 and 50, most of the micro tournaments and low time that type of players who insult you all the time, but better to avoid them and ignore them because at the end you do not gain anything with responding to an insult ..

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes it can be funny...
I love to just reply with a "You're Welcome" from time to time...
Or the classic "Greet your wife and my children..."
Usually they will go even more insane....

But mostly I just ignore it... most of the time their insults are very boring anyway...
My mother is this or that... I'm gay... that kinda stuff... they lack skills in poker and insulting!

J

jumpupskank

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on ACR and I wish the chat was more obvious. pokerstars probably has the best chat where it shows up briefly on the table.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They insult me at chat box while I won all their chips.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most correct decision in such situations is not to pay attention (ignore), otherwise paying attention to such low people you can drop to their level, which is not good:)