Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have on-line quite a few time's, in a live game only twice, once when I was holding K/Q suited, and another time when playing Q/10 Suited, the hardest part is getting paid off with them, both time's I hit a flush on the flop as did my opponent, but neither of us was sure who had the biggest flush until the River dropped the Ace.
Luckily I was up against an aggressive player who bet, after I checked the flop, and continued to bet on the turn, then checked when the River Ace put 4 same suited cards on the table, both of us being aware that either of us could have been holding the Ace in our hole cards before it dropped on the River.
The problem then was to try and get as much as possible out of my opponent, knowing I had made the Royal Flush on the River, bet too much and he would fold, bet too little and he would call, but was it enough to make him bluff? They didn't on either occasion but it was nice to get a few extra chips and show the Royal face up.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

for real money never, but for play chips it turned out several times. The feeling is certainly not describable.

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I collected a royal flush

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, still haven't, though I haven't been playing poker for very long at all.

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not. I never even had a straight-flash

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes like 10 times or so most at plo cash.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two times in the long time of playing poker ... one of them is for my anegdote for being a multiguey in a cash tournament and in the last card he gave it to me, we all hope that color but that card gave me the long-awaited royal flush. ... luck and variance favored me. Beautiful memory ... I hope more royal stairs come ... good luck to all ...

E

eliasyarosh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to make a royal flush in the final of a major tournament

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've hit two, both times in bar poker. Would be fun to get one in a big spot sometime!

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, Did he call your reraise? :dontknow:

:)
Nope. 4th club was certainly a bummer :eek:
Was thinking about just a call at first just to show off but then minraised and he folded.
Think i saw a royal on TV just like this one, it was a 4 suited board and 9 was there too to screw up the action.

EDIT
Yep there it is

A

Athaniel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hit maybe 4 or five times, once flooped and got paid all stack vs flush:D

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably 4 times but today I folded before I hit the straight flush. I had JTs in late position and called. I had heart cards. 7 of hearts came on the flop. After one of my opponents bet half of the pot, I folded. On the turn came the 8 of hearts and on the river the 9 of hearts was revealed. Unbelievable but after the flop I only had a back door flush draw and for the straight I was missing two cards. The draw was too weak so I couldn't call. Sometimes math isn't everything in poker.

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for half a year, almost every day, sometimes for 16 hours a day, but I have never collected a royal flush.

But I collect street flash once every 2-3 weeks. :cool:

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've hit loads of them. At Omaha they are quite common because you get so many cards. Never seen one at 5 card stud though. Or razz!

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play daily for one year but never had one.... perhaps this day ;) ??

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 times I got into RoyalFlesh for 10 years of playing . I would certainly like to see him more often:):)

I

Ikado21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope

My aces were run over by a royal yesterday so that was fun xd

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
As I have 13 years at poker experience, than I can say that I got Royal Flash several times. But it is super hard to get :D

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I’ve had a royal flush before, both in holdem and omaha. It was both more years ago, so it’s time for the next one. :D

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never 2 or 3 times in my carreer a straight flush one only 2 days ago as first hand in the tournament

Full Flush Poker