Have You Ever Hit a Royal Flush?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the entire time of playing poker, which is about 8 years of playing, I collected three times a Royal flush in three different poker rooms

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every year, at least once I collected a Royal Flush!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have you collected a royal flush? for 10 years only recently collected, in a small tournament:cool:

I have been playing poker for about 4 years, and in all that time I have had a royal flush at least twice.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't remember the last time I hit a royal flush yet alone a straight flush. Hopefully hit one seen against someone holding quads or a straight flush.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I haven't had a Royal Flash visit yet, but I look forward to meeting him:girlshit:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it's a miracle anymore! Collected repeatedly in tournaments and in the cash game!

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had at least 3-4 times the royal flush. But I think it all depends on the number of tables the player plays. Obviously, players who play 4-5 tables at a time get this combination much more often.

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing online poker for 2-3 years and so far I have never had or seen a royal flush at any table I have played at, but according to the probability (649,739 : 1) i'm not surprise :p

V

valen_niyee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not yet. Not even seen it except in youtube

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I collected it three times. There is nothing remarkable about this. A Royal Flush only works when the Bank is good, but I think a straight flush is enough.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
have you collected a royal flush? for 10 years only recently collected, in a small tournament:cool:
yes but not many times in several years playing online poker this year I have connected 2 royal flushes, but only one I was able to get the maximum value since the villain linked a trio on the turn and he shoved and I completed my royal flush. It was a good spot that was rarely checked.

M

M4L0KoN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never ever, but my brother did 1 time and won vs a straight flush :)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At the moment I have never had the luck of one, I hope I can get it one day

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing online poker when it first went online.I had one twice in the same free roll tourney years ago,and none since.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker since 2008 and collected royal flush several to teen times. Last one was yesterday in freeroll. However it's hard to collect it.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once in past year or so, but it was uneventful, I think everyone folded or something

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve played for over 15 years and just finally hit one about 2 month’s ago. It was the first live tourney I’ve played since the pandemic. 250 dollar buyin final table. mp raised to 2.5x I called in the bb withKQh. Flop came JhAh2d. I checked villain bet 1.8 I called. Turn was a 2h I checked villain bet half pot I called. River was Th I checked villain bet 3/4 pot I jammed he snap called with AA for the turned full house. Gave me the chip lead at the final table and got the w for 23k!!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To date only one. It is very rare.

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my memory it was 2 times, remembered the first time, we played with friends, at home, no one really had a clue about mathematics or strategy, just had fun.
the flop fell KQTs, four entered the distribution, KK, Ajs, QT and I with.... the outcome is obvious

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

i don't remember seeing a royal !!! i would like to see it, royal and court are extremely to see them!

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my 10 or so years, only once.

UnknownJebrone

UnknownJebrone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've hit a royal twice, once online and once at Harrah's Cherokee. I've hit too many straight flushes to count. I've played millions, maybe billions of hands though

Last edited:
M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm yet to even see a royal flush. I've had plenty of straight flushes tho.

Full Flush Poker