Colorful names of various Hold'em hands

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
9-5................................................. .......................................Dolly Parton

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5-4................................................. .......................................Chris Moneymaker

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3-2................................................. .......................................Nut Low

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7-7-7................................................. .......................................Jackpot

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Club Flush................................................. .......................................Golf Bag

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
K-K-K-K................................................. .......................................Four Horsemen

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A-2-3-4-5................................................. .......................................The Wheel

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A-2-3-4-5................................................. .......................................Bicycle

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A-K-Q-J-T................................................. .......................................Broadway

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A-A-8-8................................................. .......................................Dead Man's Hand

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Explanations Would Help

:qs4::3d4: - Queen with a Trey (in English, "trey" is a homonym with "tray") leads to "The Gay Waiter" and "San Francisco Busboy" (San Francisco, California was the US leader in the 1960's, '70s of LGBTQ acceptance)

Various cards - "The Ninja" - last week, after having played live for the first time in 20 months, I learned that :4d4::2c4: was "The Ninja" for my cash game friends because it is the hand that you never see coming. I have heard of :jc4::4d4: as this hand as well. I think any two generally unplayable PreFlop cards can be "The Ninja". "The Ninja" should be thrown down with a hearty "HaYAA!" (karate chop optional) when it is shown as the winning hand.

:qh4::qs4: - This may just be a Canadian thing, but I have heard QQ referred to as "Ukrainian Aces". I assume this is because Ukrainians are such good players that QQ is as good as AA in their hands (according to Ukrainians).

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like AA - Batteries
2 pair aces and eights (black cards) - Dead Mans Hand

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Q3 ------- Gay Waiter (A Queen with a trey)
JK (of different suits) --------- Jack King off

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
:qs4::3d4: - Queen with a Trey (in English, "trey" is a homonym with "tray") leads to "The Gay Waiter" and "San Francisco Busboy" (San Francisco, California was the US leader in the 1960's, '70s of LGBTQ acceptance)

Various cards - "The Ninja" - last week, after having played live for the first time in 20 months, I learned that :4d4::2c4: was "The Ninja" for my cash game friends because it is the hand that you never see coming. I have heard of :jc4::4d4: as this hand as well. I think any two generally unplayable PreFlop cards can be "The Ninja". "The Ninja" should be thrown down with a hearty "HaYAA!" (karate chop optional) when it is shown as the winning hand.

:qh4::qs4: - This may just be a Canadian thing, but I have heard QQ referred to as "Ukrainian Aces". I assume this is because Ukrainians are such good players that QQ is as good as AA in their hands (according to Ukrainians).
Very good!

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I didn't read through the whole thread so I'm sure I'll repeat a couple. I heard Mike Sexton refer to 77 as walking sticks tonight.

22 ducks
44 sailboats
88snowmen
JJ hooks
QQ ladies
KK cowboys
AA rockets, bullet
AK big slick
AQ big chic
KJ kojak
69 Big Lick :)
95 Dolly Parton
10 4 Good Buddy
10 2 Brunson
J 5 Motown

Prince Mantis

Prince Mantis

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
T2 of spades Doyle Brunson's favourite.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A-A................................................. .......................................Pocket Rockets

K-K................................................. .......................................Cowboys

A-A................................................. .......................................Bullets

K-K................................................. .......................................Ace Magnets

Q-Q................................................. .......................................Ladies

J-J................................................. .......................................Hooks

T-T................................................. .......................................Dimes

9-9................................................. .......................................Wayne Gretzky

8-8................................................. .......................................Snowmen

9-9................................................. .......................................Phil Hellmuth

8-8................................................. .......................................Dale Jr.

7-7................................................. .......................................Hockey Sticks

6-6................................................. .......................................Route 66

7-7................................................. .......................................Candy Canes

6-6................................................. .......................................Kicks

5-5................................................. .......................................Nickels

4c-4s................................................. .......................................Darth Vader

5-5................................................. .......................................Presto

4-4................................................. .......................................Luke Skywalker

4-4................................................. .......................................Sailboats

3-3................................................. .......................................Treys

2-2................................................. .......................................Deuces

2-2................................................. .......................................Ducks

A-K................................................. .......................................Anna Kournikova

A-K................................................. .......................................Walking Back to Houston

A-K................................................. .......................................Space Cowboy

A-Q................................................. .......................................Rocket Queen

A-Q................................................. .......................................Anthony and Cleopatra

A-9................................................. .......................................Rounders

Q-T................................................. .......................................Cutie

Q-T................................................. .......................................Q-Tip

Q-T................................................. .......................................Quentin Tarantino

J-T................................................. .......................................Justin Timberlake

J-9................................................. .......................................T.J. Cloutier

J-5................................................. .......................................Jackson Five

9-5................................................. .......................................Dolly Parton

5-4................................................. .......................................Chris Moneymaker

3-2................................................. .......................................Nut Low

7-7-7................................................. .......................................Jackpot

Club Flush................................................. .......................................Golf Bag

K-K-K-K................................................. .......................................Four Horsemen

A-2-3-4-5................................................. .......................................The Wheel

A-2-3-4-5................................................. .......................................Bicycle

A-K-Q-J-T................................................. .......................................Broadway

A-A-8-8................................................. .......................................Dead Man's Hand

What's with all the posts? Lol. Somebody merge these before my brain melts. Also, is your avatar really a walking nutsack? That's..............something else my friend.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands