What A Fold

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think of this fold? some are calling it the fold of the year

I can only say that I would have lost all my chips.

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus she is a good reader, she just knew the river was messy. I'm such a fish 'cause i would probably call, i hope to improve my game in a level that i will read this situations easy

0t0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jesus she is a good reader, she just knew the river was messy. I'm such a fish 'cause i would probably call, i hope to improve my game in a level that i will read this situations easy

I think I'll never fold full house. It's too hard for me

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow , that was really crazy fold by that girl. I think I would never fold that full house, crazy crazy fold...

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regarding the man: I did not like the move, I think he could increase the pot.
Regarding the woman: it was fantastic because she would lose but if it were a bluff it would be one of the worst plays.
Regarding to me: I would lose. lol

D

Dontworry44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is unbelieveable

sometimes players knows when they are in trouble and this one is one of the best exemple

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

she has superpowers

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a losing fold in the long run even tho it was good at this moment, she probably just wanted to min cash and wouldve folded anything but actual nuts, its not a good fold just results oriented really, u cant fold top top top of ur range when u lose to 1 hand ever.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe she knew he was an ultra nit and only raises there with the absolute nuts. Anyways it was a really great fold, but it's probably a snap call against more aggressive players.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have loved if he had 99's or KQs which he could have easily had in that spot and everyone say how bad the fold is haha, really its a bad fold, the nit here is her coz it was near the bubble, if ur gonna fold this i would just fold pre and avoid getting bluffed on different board runouts or getting stacked near the bubble by hand like the guy had in this spot.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
She folded so quickly that it almost seems like she knew his cards or she didn't want to risk getting knocked out of the tournament.

I would have lost all my chips.

seven_outs

seven_outs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so its actually easy to read his hand. I saw it on the livestream. The blinds were at about 1.000 and 4.000 (with BB ante). it was raised and 3-bet preflop to a total of 38k. 16x the Big blind. So its easy to put him on either Aces or Kings, maybe Queens. After the X/Call, X/Raise to all in, you can be sure he does not have queens, since youre blocking one queen. Means he either has aces or kings. And you lose to each combination of aces or kings. Also it was close to the bubble bursting, so theres no reason to risk your big stack.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely lost all my chips in that hand, there's no way i fold a Full House,
and to be honest it was not a good fold regardless the result of the hand, she could only think that the opponent had KK, she would have to have special powers to do him AA

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so its actually easy to read his hand. I saw it on the livestream. The blinds were at about 1.000 and 4.000 (with BB ante). it was raised and 3-bet preflop to a total of 38k. 16x the Big blind. So its easy to put him on either Aces or Kings, maybe Queens. After the X/Call, X/Raise to all in, you can be sure he does not have queens, since youre blocking one queen. Means he either has aces or kings. And you lose to each combination of aces or kings. Also it was close to the bubble bursting, so theres no reason to risk your big stack.

Not to mention did you see his eyes bug out of his head when the A hit?! His eyes went bloodshot and everything! It was so insane to actual watch his adrenal system betray him! haha

seven_outs

seven_outs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to mention did you see his eyes bug out of his head when the A hit?! His eyes went bloodshot and everything! It was so insane to actual watch his adrenal system betray him! haha

yeah but he did that a few times on purpose to confuse some opponents with that reverse tell. But in that special case It was no bluff :D

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you can only make this fold if you have an excellent read on your opponent. Somewhere at some point she has seen something that he has done or how he played a different hand that gave her the ability to trust she was beat in this spot . Or it's just straight up scared money trying to min cash.

Folding in Poker