Where do you play? Do you have a good concentration?

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello everybody!! I have been playing as an amateur for more than 9 years and most of the time I have done it from my notboock at the table of my house, which I share with my family, which is quite wide, I have 4 brothers, nephews and one on the way. For a long time I played using headphones, but my consent became increasingly difficult with the passing of the years and the arrival of children in my family, although only one of my sisters with her son currently lives at home. Always in the moments that greater consent was necessary there was some child to my surroundings bothering haha, but a few months ago we built the garage with my father and decided to start playing there .. everything has changed since then, my consent is absolute and my mistakes are disappearing little by little, I no longer have children around me to blame haha. I just need you to remove the variance and be happy with my game! Good luck to you all!!

Last edited:
COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Everything that happens around you while playing poker can influence you for better or worse. For you it is good that you have found a way where you feel more comfortable. I like to play in the evening on the laptop stand lying in bed and listening to music in headphones, the down side is that the bed does its job well and takes my sleep for which I do not reach the final table and I am satisfied with just a good game of poker .

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
We have "playing room" in the house - darts, soccer table..and I decide that is the best place to play poker too - there is my laptop for games...0% distractions :)

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
@AzdajaD My new place of play is practically all day alone and my concentration increased a lot, I have achieved very good results in a short term that I did not get before and I think that much was due to that lack of absolute concentration. I just need a good background music to feel more encouraged when things do not go well. GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA! good luck!!

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am married and have three children and two dogs. I play mostly at home, but as you know, everyone is very distracting. I'm getting ready to build a special cabinet for the game.

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play something completely immersed in the game and on what not distracted. All attention is on the process at the tables.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mostly at home sitting at my desk.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in a few different locations, but just make sure to choose one in which the outside distractions are to a minimum. Also, I listen to some music while I'm playing.

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play anywhere, albeit on a visit. Because I don’t concentrate on playing, I play poker for myself. Yes, if the tournament is very important, I will concentrate on the game. But there are on no freerolls

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have two children and they really hinder me from concentrating on the game, so I choose the time when the children are busy with some business or sleeping, it makes the concentration process much easier

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends,sometimes in bedroom sometimes in living room,i don't have distractions.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dlove play poker in a silence place. I ve 2 childrens... sometimes I play in my work, but I can nedd get out anytime. Someday I ll play poker how i believe its correct.

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my home, sitting at the desk, my concentration is good, but I have more concentration with more mtt level

L

limplimpAK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Concentration

nooo i dont have, and i play from Phone, i cant play much tables than one bcs i play from phone😕

K

KickerSharp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in a hard chair as to not get too comfortable to keep me concentrating ,ha , I find being a little uncomfortable makes me grind a littler harder.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You could write a book. " How my poker shed changed my life"

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
haha will surely write it when I win something important and people buy it. But actually I am very happy with the fact that I have a quieter place to play.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yeah, normally i use to play in my bedroom where i can stay totally alone and concentrate as much as i need

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play on my office, and is very quiet most of the time. As it is located i the backyard of my house, sometimes, someone call me here, but nothing too disturbing. I installed a sound system here, I normally have problems to do only one thing at a time, music is great for helping me to stay focused in the game.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at home from my room very concentrated, I do it playing online, remember concentration is essential in the online poker game.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on a desk in my bedroom or sometimes on the couch.

I have enough concentration, but I'm often multitasking while I play. I sometimes watch netflix or play COD at the same time. However, I started recording my video and commentating over my game play, so that has taken a little more of my concentration. But I still play COD or watch netflix during any time I'm not speaking over the game play.

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on Pokerstars these days. I try to stay concentrated and force myself to quit if im not....

Pufik

Pufik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is best a table in my room, headphones and music without lyrics, just some chill mix, liquid DNB or melodic techno. try these music :