Tips for having a good environment and tools to play your poker with quality

YongGenius

YongGenius

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A good quality mouse and keyboard, a large preference monitor with good resolution, a beautifully comfortable chair, a large table with good space, a good quality internet and certainly have an internet reservation, a nobreak if it runs out of electricity , have a quality SSD so that the functions of your PC are executed with speed and quality, hotkeys to have a good speed in your clicks, bet so that your decisions are fast and effective. Anyway these are some basic tips to have a good setup at the time of grind. Soon I'll be doing another Post commenting one by one all these items. Gl to all.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A good quality mouse and keyboard, a large preference monitor with good resolution, a beautifully comfortable chair, a large table with good space, a good quality internet and certainly have an internet reservation, a nobreak if it runs out of electricity , have a quality SSD so that the functions of your PC are executed with speed and quality, hotkeys to have a good speed in your clicks, bet so that your decisions are fast and effective. Anyway these are some basic tips to have a good setup at the time of grind. Soon I'll be doing another Post commenting one by one all these items. Gl to all.
Mines a 55 inch tv with desktop unit plugged in and my comfy couch with an ergonomic mouse, now if I only played more online poker :D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some great tips!!

Also have a plan for what you want to accomplish on your 5 minute breaks if you are playing tournaments.

A 2nd screen is good if you multi-table.

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, everything is easy for those who do not have children, but I do not always rest :D:D:D

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone dont have family and no private life, those tips are great :)
Im playing poker at laptop, on the table where is space only for cup of coffe :D

stangret

stangret

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, thank you for suck tips!

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For each person has their own preferences for the game. I think you need to make during the game you can not be distracted, and you feel comfortable. When the next family, it is not always possible. Then it may be necessary to choose the game that you can play more relaxed.

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch Poker Tips