Success online Coronavirus

M

MrRag3r14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing for a few months. All my life really just super casual never had time to play like some people. I’m actually up a good amount now that I can focus, however the success is in the $1 tables, when I do experiment with 5$ consistently finish 4th lol Any advice on how to break this hump? Feel like I’m aggressive but everyone has a beat or the final players are a bit more skilled? I am playing full full time now due to corona virus I don’t consider myself a complete noob

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coronavirus has greatly saved online poker. Online has grown 2 times. Online poker has come to life, and this is very good. I hope that after the virus online it will not fall much :) :)

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being aggressive gets the results your seeing at the more skilled games. 5 buyin online is like a 50 buy in live. youll have 2 or 3 good players rest are fish. Watching too much TV poker is never good for the game online. Them guys have MILLIONS backing them up and people staking them for percentages so that they dont have to risk there own money. So to me being aggressive is just a quicker way to lose.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Corona is good for poker!
But many people are drink(
But some new appeared, some used to play returned)
So there are much more people, and it makes things interesting!))