Streaming your poker sessions on twitch

S

Stavvyc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys!

Ive started a twitch profile playing poker!

Why have I done this?
Not only am I doing this to help improve my game but also to help other recreational players like myself start a stream page without any help from pros or online sites!

I feel from being live and talking through the hands to your viewers helps your game as it makes you double think why are you doing this move and you are also explaining to your viewers the reasons! With that being so you can get much much help from your viewers too!

I’m just curious to see if anyone else feels the same and if you have any advice on the streaming life!

P.s feel free to join and follow my page
Twitch_ stavvyc3

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there a way to broadcast with a time delay?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a way to broadcast with a time delay?

Thank U 4 posting.

Yes you can time delay all your twitch streams. You can also use card covers to stream delay free. Reach out to streamers they will often help you to do the easy stuff. Just do not ask them to spend time doing it for you.

Hope this helps
:)

Mycetism

Mycetism

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I guessing there is a way to monetize those streaming session, if you are funny that could work, you could even create a brand and sells t-shirt and mugs with your face on it. An of course it helps if you win lol Good luck with your adventure, I would do it but I live in a rural area and the internet does not allow it! Cheers

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If I ever wanted to start sharing smiles and big laughs to the rest players and twitch followers with my rediculous games and sessions , I would start streaming my sessions , LOL :D Other reason to do so , there is not , lol , :D

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good
If I become a winning player, I also want to be able to help newbies.
Congratulations

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I hope you do well in your endeavor. I see several channels to see the strategies of other players, although in my opinion there are few players who have come to see me, but I see more people who are looking for gifts, raffles and noe to learn and improve. I hope you do well on your channel

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi guys!

Ive started a twitch profile playing poker!

Why have I done this?
Not only am I doing this to help improve my game but also to help other recreational players like myself start a stream page without any help from pros or online sites!

I feel from being live and talking through the hands to your viewers helps your game as it makes you double think why are you doing this move and you are also explaining to your viewers the reasons! With that being so you can get much much help from your viewers too!

I’m just curious to see if anyone else feels the same and if you have any advice on the streaming life!

P.s feel free to join and follow my page
Twitch_ stavvyc3
Sounds great, but I hope you are talking about getting help from your viewers after the hand is over. Always remember one player per hand. :)

Z

Zuckini007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it better to stream over twitch or youtube?

thank you for your time

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if Twitch or a YouTube channel can really help you with anything, except for monetization, but sometimes it's worth watching, sometimes there is something to learn. I once recorded one of my turiks, 6max KO, which I dragged, revise and see my shoals, but not all. in that case it probably helps.