PS League changes. Is it worth to play?

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously it was free but players who finished at final table received big advantage in points. So it was hard to cash in Leaderboard.
Then after changes you fought for money but tourneys were longer and was harder to cash in Leaderboard. So I only lost $3 in tourneys and won nothing in LB.

So, is it worth to play now? After changes? Now at least you receive points for any place. But I'm afraid I can lose during tourneys more than I can win in LB.
I know the best answer is go play yourself but I'm afraid to lose more than I can win. Any thoughts who played it?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously it was free but players who finished at final table received big advantage in points. So it was hard to cash in Leaderboard.
Then after changes you fought for money but tourneys were longer and was harder to cash in Leaderboard. So I only lost $3 in tourneys and won nothing in LB.

So, is it worth to play now? After changes? Now at least you receive points for any place. But I'm afraid I can lose during tourneys more than I can win in LB.
I know the best answer is go play yourself but I'm afraid to lose more than I can win. Any thoughts who played it?
I see various posts about PS league games. I tried them a few years back and found them to be the most bingo type freerolls I've ever encountered. I only played a couple then moved on. If they've improved now I'd be interested in giving it another try.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you mean the Pokerstarter League, in my opinion is a step back. Prize - fun money, and to participate you need to invest 25 cents for the tournament. It is better to play SNG tournaments for 25 cents.