"poker groups" on Discord?

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey hey, I was wondering if there were any recommended poker groups on Discord I could join? hand histories, strategy, or just chit chatting about whatever is going on in our poker lives :)

Discord: DandyWarhol#2773

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of them start ambitiously, I was a part of several but they end up dying due to no activity. I can even invite you to some of these, if you want, just shoot me a personal message. As far as I know, the most active one is from RYE.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm actually interested in this too. I think that'd be a fun way to chat with fellow poker players in addition to Cardschat.

Intako

Intako

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
were you able to get some discord channels?

L

lineallegacy888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bumping this thread, looking for active discord

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would also like to join some kind of poker group not only in discord, but in any messenger in advance, thanks

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm part time streaming Poker on Twitch (I'm a very small streamer) and was thinking in the past if it's worth to open up a Discord channel as a sideline project. I don't know if it's a good idea. Main problem is to keep the channel alive. Without other peoples which are active in a channel the most of them will die, I think.

mdafka

mdafka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm part time streaming Poker on Twitch (I'm a very small streamer) and was thinking in the past if it's worth to open up a Discord channel as a sideline project. I don't know if it's a good idea. Main problem is to keep the channel alive. Without other peoples which are active in a channel the most of them will die, I think.

Definately a good idea! Discord is a valuable tool.

mdafka

mdafka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like most streamers are firing up their own discord, but yee they dont get overly active. I dont want to name specific discords on cardschat as it may not be ethically correct, but there are a few good one out there fo sho!

Benclarky1

Benclarky1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im also looking for a discord chat/server, please let me know if you guys find any