Poker bots and online cheating

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure if it's just me I have been grinding the low stake games for a while. I notice alot of play seems to be vs. Bots or colluding regs. I play on Americas card room and betonline mostly. What do you guys think? Anyone feel this way? I seem to do alot better playing live. Is online low stake games worth playing anymore?

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a lot of confrontation about cheating. The random card generator is different than a live deck. Tho if u have patience and learn to play with the flow of the game you may find success

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure if it's just me I have been grinding the low stake games for a while. I notice alot of play seems to be vs. Bots or colluding regs. I play on Americas card room and betonline mostly. What do you guys think? Anyone feel this way? I seem to do alot better playing live. Is online low stake games worth playing anymore?
Are you playing cash games? It is easier for colluding in cash games and more practical for bots to play in cash games because of the volume they can do brings rake-back. Try playing tournaments where it is much harder for these types of cheaters to do well.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Botting in online poker has been around for many years now. Botting on its own just automates decisions and removes human elements such as fatigue, emotional play, etc. Cheating has also been around for a while. Some sites are actively looking for both of these.

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you playing cash games? It is easier for colluding in cash games and more practical for bots to play in cash games because of the volume they can do brings rake-back. Try playing tournaments where it is much harder for these types of cheaters to do well.
Yeah I'm playing mostly cash and zoom/boost tables.

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Botting in online poker has been around for many years now. Botting on its own just automates decisions and removes human elements such as fatigue, emotional play, etc. Cheating has also been around for a while. Some sites are actively looking for both of these.
Thanks for tip. I hope they figure out a way to stop bots and cheating altogether. I miss live poker atleast you know your playing against other humans.

BillyG1871

BillyG1871

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR BCP

i play in both rooms. i find that some seems lot fishy and patterns do develope. its sad. i miss live games

xmuggpokerx

xmuggpokerx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The irony of these sites cheating, if they are that is deemed as theft spiritually, and thall shall not steal. So it would be sad for people to end up in hell because of using bots. If they are I hope they see this.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From time to time, there are characters who suspiciously play, at such moments I usually put a mark on them so that for the future it can be seen that I have already met with this account.It’s sad when they wash themselves with bots during the game

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's true, but most people want not to think about it.
We just can't change it(
So we need to play better)

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What makes you think a player is a bot? I've not noticed this before, but I haven't really been looking either...

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure if it's just me I have been grinding the low stake games for a while. I notice a lot of play seems to be vs. Bots or colluding regs. I play on America's card room and Betonline mostly. What do you guys think? Anyone feel this way? I seem to do a lot better playing live. Is online low stake games worth playing anymore?
I've seen a few playing together and chip dumping. Your playing people who bet aq to 55k flop because one is the suite they have ..

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well botting is cheating. That's, why I can't, understand stars allowing certain programmable macro programs ..

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are a lot of bots on regular poker sites...but also i think they catch them fast. They fight for years with this aspect