Online Poker and Live Poker!

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So i have been playing poker for a long time but i have played all my poker online and i have never played live except for one homegame!
i played little tournaments on pokerstars 888 for a while and then i moved my bankroll to different sites toplay cash seriously for 1 year!
i want to tell some bizzare and things which look non random to me.
on my site i see 3 spades on flop and player 1 shows 45s player 2 shows qjs and player 3 shows a7s!
another hand i played i cold called utg raise from bb with k10h and the flop comes jh7h2h.
i bet and he bet and all the action and opp turns over AQh.
another time i had Ax spades and another player had kx spades!
this thing that for example 13 hearts in the deck and 10 are out!
i dont see this happening once in a blue moon but it happens very very frequently and consistently!
complete rape of blocker concept!
another thing i see that flop comes 777 and 888 and AAA and it happens very consistently in every 1 or 2 sessions of like 200 hands or so!
now my question is to a player who has played live poker a lot and played live cash for atleast 2 years.
does this happen in live tables as well?

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I say it does, I've watched someone pull 3 full houses in 5 hands, watched quads twice in a single game, and have also seen straights/flushes beaten by straight flushes. I just think you see sooo many more hands online, that the amount of crazy hands and bad beats seems so much more obvious.

Organize a Home Poker Game