Michigan to reinstate online gaming

S

Sublimenal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard by the end of the year, but no verification yet.

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you mean you guys can't play at ALL online now? How is this even tracked or how would you "get caught"?

I heard it's like that in certain states. Is there a list of states and if you can/cant play in those states?

TeamPainter

TeamPainter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live/play online in Pennsylvania right now. I MAY be moving back to Ohio soon. Hoping that's not going to be an issue.

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably slow painful state by state process like legal weed. They should just do this at a federal level make the operators pay a shit load of taxes and call it a day.

J

JBizFree

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Michigan is super progressive in their lawmaking and I can appreciate that. It pushes my state, Ohio, and adds more pressure to our lawmakers to make needed changes. Let's do this Michigan.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live/play online in Pennsylvania right now. I MAY be moving back to Ohio soon. Hoping that's not going to be an issue.
What sites are you playing on? I only have ACR as of now. I’m in Ohio now

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These smaller sites don’t care about America's restrictions. Until it’s made legal in the US, you won’t see major sites like pokerstars offered to us. We are stuck with the small sites for now. Who also carry heavier risks when it comes to the depositors. It’s all we got though. Better than nothing.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to Andrew Neeme's latest video the Governor of Michigan just VETO'd this bill as he is afraid it will hurt lottery sales. No online poker for Michigan, now go buy your lottery ticket.