How many buy ins per hour?

S

satcitananda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many buy-ins do you win per hour? Using HUD or just your mind? How many tables?
What stakes?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play micros for the time being , 2 tables is good for me cause with more I make big mistakes . Cash games nowadays I play rarelly , I prefer tournaments , satellites , sometimes sngs and spins .
I don't use HUDs , I use only my mind as you say , maybe in the future I 'll use one- I guess a HUD is essential nowadays . I tried in the past once but couldn't understant it lol :)
When i play cash games , almost always if I win one buy in I get away from the tables cause I am not good and I lose the winnings to bad beats or bad decisions , it has to be a very good run and me to be very focused , fresh (not tired) , passioned , not tilted , in order to continue playing to win more buy-ins :)

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play sit in go's that's where the money at it play tournament sometime to all depends how many hours I feel like playing cash games it's a coin toss who going to be wining you can spend a lot of money in there chasing them donkeys h!aaaaa!a