WPN's Venom breaks records again!

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is great news for ACR Shells, and thanks for posting this.

I didn't play in that venom but have a ticket to play so really must fond the time too get over there and use my ticket. ACR is a great place to play so should do so more often.

Best wishes.

Bentley Boy

X

xrhstos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR broke the online tournament record in the US surpassing a 6 million guarantee.

partypoker surpassed a 20 million guarantee.

And somehow to some tournament poker is dead.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulation on this great success ACR :) It's awesome achievement , especially if you think how much $$$$$ other well known worldwide pokerrooms are able to offer in their (annual) special edition events with enormous prizepools . I wish ACR the same success for the future :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulation on this great success ACR :) It's awesome achievement , especially if you think how much $$$$$ other well known worldwide pokerrooms are able to offer in their (annual) special edition events with enormous prizepools . I wish ACR the same success for the future :)

Thanks for your warm words! We are constantly working on improving our poker website for all our valuable players :)

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't play but watched a few people, was a good watch. Nice to see tournament poker isn't going anywhere, in fact consistently growing. :)

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Winning Poker Network, home of Americas Cardroom, has broken the record for the richest US-facing online MTT. Surpassing the record it set in July, Venom attracted 2,696 entries and beat its $6 million guarantee by more than $700,000.

Did you have a chance to play in ACR's Venom?

Second Successive Record for Winning Poker Network as Venom Strikes Again

I didn't play this time as I didn't make it far enough in the step tournaments. I watched the final table on the live stream though, very exciting.