Norman Chad's Starburst Bounty

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm watching the Day One wsop Main Event coverage on ESPN (I'm a bit behind and still watching Day 1b).

Norman Chad is talking about a bounty deal where he selects players and gives them a Starburst candy.

Does anyone know the details about what this bounty is and how it works? Dr. Google was no help on this one.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's not a bounty, it's a good luck charm. He gives the players that he deems worthy a Starburst. That results (according to his stats) in a 22% chance of cashing in the ME. :cool:

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not a bounty, it's a good luck charm. He gives the players that he deems worthy a Starburst. That results (according to his stats) in a 22% chance of cashing in the ME. :cool:

Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't figure out what he was talking about until about 2/3 of the way through Day 1c (which I'm just finishing up now).

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sure like sexton and the 8 is enough kid more than chad and the other dork. Nick Schulman is an interesting dood though.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how those two have survived as long as the have as the WSOP commentators. I really do not like them. I agree that Sexton and the other guy is much better. I really enjoy analysis from some of the up and coming pros and longtime players.