No one is forgotten.. Nothing is forgotten -too !

B507

B507

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahoy there - brigantes !
Only one reason for me was for posting that one - I read the article :
https://www.cardschat.com/news/jason-mercier-calls-brandon-cantu-deadbeat-owes-money-39359
Moreover - there was lot of countless squabbles, skirmishes and outright rudeness where one of the participants was Brandon Cantu. Just `google` it & take a look.
Who`s that one damn`d Brandon Cantu ?
By my opinion - he`s well known notorious scum and crud ! Just sorry one for my `French` language, lol..
Brandon Cantu – most vile player, which can be received by you in a live game.
For really understanding that – just keep in mind his `like a girl` act in Main Event of wsop 2008:
So, welcome, in front of you – sneaky, shifty and sneaky, like all the scum !
Anyway, think – every decent person would have a meeting him with the stuff his face !
About the question of his debt to Jason Mercier. I remember, when I was a boy - my father all the time said to me : "Listen up, teen one.. and remember that for the rest of his life ! Your friend have the price - exactly how much he is in debt on you ! Nothing matter - $1 or $100 or $100kk.. And vice versa - only when you have no debt, to anyone ! Only then - you can think that you`re really one Friend !"
Thank you very much, daddy !
I remember - all !
Very interesting - what do you think about controversy in Twitter : Jason Mercier vs Out Brandon Cantu.
That`s it !

Last edited: