CA
Chips
W

wulfeman007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you or anyone you know banned from GGPoker and want to get in on the WSOP action? If so, there is some good news! GGPoker has extended an invitation to those who wish to be reinstated should apply by emailing security@ggnetwork.com with the subject line stating "Application to Return to GGNetwork".

GGPoker Giving Some Banned Players a Second Chance, Clarifies its Stance on Acceptable Types of Pros
give the us players all a chance
i know the us screwed it up long ago so i dont have a problem with us being left out

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
good news who is banned! There is a good chance to restore your account !!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
give the us players all a chance. I know the us screwed it up long ago so i dont have a problem with us being left out

Online gambling is illegal in the US, and I dont think, we can blame companies for following local legislation. If you look at those sites, who do accept US players, they are all more or less sketchy. Deposits and withdrawals are mostly via bitcoin, and players have no legal protection what so ever.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
How is this good news? I mean sure it is from one standpoint but clearly GG is grasping at straws to to change the narrative and to avoid a total PR apocalypse. Are they going to make even bigger media circus out this and return possibly confiscated funds to those who are 'pardoned'? By giving a second chance they are only making a statement that they might have made a mistake in the first place by banning some individuals. But since they do claim that they have never banned anyone for winning too much then I must assume that they are 'pardoning' bum hunters? How is this making any sense?

But I guess it must be okay if the 'pardoned' are good pros:
A good pro is defined as an individual who “contributes to the poker market’s growth.” That could include streamers, vloggers, or a social media influencer...
I'm assuming they are the ones who speak no evil, see no evil, and only spread good GG vibes.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know the us screwed it up long ago so i dont have a problem with us being left out

Why is it that they ruined it and are excluded in various gambling halls? you can inform me friend, thanks.

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's great.GG wants to increase the online poker tables, so such an offer can bring back people who are already interested in poker and want to play again. Is this good or bad? The answer to this question will be those who have their account blocked.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think that's great.GG wants to increase the online poker tables, so such an offer can bring back people who are already interested in poker and want to play again. Is this good or bad? The answer to this question will be those who have their account blocked.

The process is by application so I'm pretty sure there is a laundry list of questions those who wish to be reinstated will have to answer before being considered back on the site.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ha, first banish, confiscate, then will I have mercy on) Now I'm even more sure that this is PR.

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WSOP.com – the largest legal American poker room since Black Friday, combining pools of players from New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware. Or is it just for these States?

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come to the US and give me a first chance! I love the look of the software and the little extras like squeezing the cards. Seen DN play a few games on there and it looks awesome.