Software Programs!

M

Minikiwi9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Minikiwi9 here, as I have been indulging in online poker, it is apparent that if you are looking to improve/increase your edge in the game software(s) are a necessary part of the game. There is one that is rather obvious to me but am curious to what others are using and has help people the most.

1. HUD/Database. This is the obvious one to me, important to track hands/view stats and review. Not sure it really matters which database you use so long as it works, I have purchased Holdmanager 2 and have learned to use it rather well.

2. Pokerstrategy Equilab (FREE) as I was exploring softwares I discovered this and played around with it quite a bit, good to see how hands matchup vs. certain ranges , or even just how a hand avgs, vs a different hand. Think it is quite awesome the amount you can do with it considering it is free.

The main software I have a question about is ICMIZER/Sitngowizard 2 / ?
I am sure there are others similar to this and if you are familiar with it please let me know. I'm really thinking to purchase one of these as I feel it will really up my game finding the proper spots to Shove/Fold given ICM and stack depth credit. Is anyone really familiar with these softwares and have insane views one over the other? I've played with their trials and personally feel ICMIZER is a bit easier to use.. but I do like the easy integration with Sitngowizard.

I'm also curious on peoples thoughts with the sharkscope Hud, haven't touched that at all yet but am curious how that works.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!:cool:

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Icmizer is amazing, most pros swear by it. I never used sngwizard, as far as I know the main competitor for Icmizer is Holdem resources calculator.

M

Minikiwi9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like that is the the one I am leaning towards as well much more training and usage material on it makes it feel easier to use. I'll have to take a look at Holdem resources, the name does sound familiar but haven't looked into it at all. Thanks for your thoughts!:cool:

Icmizer is amazing, most pros swear by it. I never used sngwizard, as far as I know the main competitor for Icmizer is Holdem resources calculator.