Poker software

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do any of the HUD programs allow you to keep track of stats across multiple sites by allowing you to identify people? For example if I am Kanetuck on one site and Kanetuck123 on another site, is there an option to have all of the hands played shown at the table? I just joined a few more sites in preparation for becoming a freeroll member. It would be nice to have all the notes I compile on ACR show up when playing the same people on other sites .

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do any of the HUD programs allow you to keep track of stats across multiple sites by allowing you to identify people? For example if I am Kanetuck on one site and Kanetuck123 on another site, is there an option to have all of the hands played shown at the table? I just joined a few more sites in preparation for becoming a freeroll member. It would be nice to have all the notes I compile on ACR show up when playing the same people on other sites .

Hi. Yes, some HUDs allow you to 'group' results of individual usernames for this reason.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool, thank you ccres. I will try to figure that out today.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try DriveHud. I know that it will let you perform mapping an alias on your own names across sites. Meaning you can map an alias for Kanetuck on one site and Kanetuck123 on another.

You shouldn't make the assumption that a player has the same username across sites though. My ACR name is different from my BOL name.