Player stats - online view for free

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I'm looking for a site similar to sharkscope where I can view my tournaments stats for free. Is there any available?
SharkScope has very limited functions for free users.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
I'm looking for a site similar to SharkScope where I can view my tournaments stats for free. Is there any available?
SharkScope has very limited functions for free users.

There are none. The saying "you only get what you pay for" applies here. SharkScope is a data tracking business and that data costs money.

About the only thing you can hope for is if Google starts tracking and displaying stats. But don't hold your breath. :D

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best i know is playerscope.com but you need to sign up.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best i know is playerscope.com but you need to sign up.

I just looked at that site. Wow! One dude won over $1 billion (with a B) and I am impressed! :D

Seriously tho, I did try to register but got an error. Will try later.

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still got the same error as above...
Maybe I will try doing something like this by myself. It should be fun

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Those look pretty good. One caveat, does not appear they have stats for US-targeted sites like BOL, ACR, BCP, etc.

I did find my old stats at pokerstars when I was able to play there. Stats start in 2007 and go thru 2011, which is about the time I moved to a state that PS shuts off access to. They appear to be accurate to what I remember them to be.