The new poker room asks for a deposit of $ 10 to participate in the betta test.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The new poker room Run It Once Poker asks for a deposit of $ 10 to participate in the betta test. For me, it sounds ridiculous despite the fact that the project is still far from the game and is worth a long time at the testing stage. My opinion is not respect for the subscribers of this poker room and a very bad start. What do you think about it?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First its a 10 Euro deposit. Second it's reasonable as they will give you 30 free euro when you deposit and send them an email with "BETA TEST" in the subject line.

There are no rollover requirements.

There are a few drawbacks as the beta tests have been sporadic and I believe you can only make a withdrawal when the beta is running.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having made a deposit of 10 euros, you pay 30 per test and it looks like there was a lot of financial fraud. Secondly, I have no desire to pay a tester for my work with an unknown conclusion (will it even exist? No one knows if the poker room can be hacked, for example, or the application breaks, what then? After all, this is a test).
Well and in the third I am always amused by the faith of people on such a world is kept and people get richer :)
First its a 10 Euro deposit. Second it's reasonable as they will give you 30 free euro when you deposit and send them an email with "BETA TEST" in the subject line.

There are no rollover requirements.

There are a few drawbacks as the beta tests have been sporadic and I believe you can only make a withdrawal when the beta is running.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you are misunderstanding something. You deposit 10 euros. You get 30 euros bonus with no rollover requirement.

The play is semi anonymous. You can take notes on the session but after that session your notes wont be applicable for the next session.

I have no complaints but I have not attempted a withdrawal yet, but have not heard of anyone having a problem. The money remains in your account for the next time or site launch.

This is a beta so it is not going to be perfect but it is legit.