I have a question about setting up a HUD display on Betonline poker

K

KielBasaa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,
I am trying to set up HUD for betonline, unfortunately many of the popular sites don't work with betonline. I have found a two programs that work, Poker indicator and BetOnline Card Catcher. For the BetOnline Card Catcher program, i also need to set up Hold em manager 2, however holdem manager two does not work with Betonline, but the BetOnline Card Catcher program does. I am concerned about buying the holdem manager program if it is not compatible with betoneline. Has anyone else gone through the process of trying to set up a tracker and HUD for betonline.ag? I am not sure how well Poker Indicator works ir if it requires additional software. I am just curious about what you guys think. How much do you guys pay for a HUD display on your poker sites?

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The BOL card catcher by ace poker solutions is used in conjunction with HM2 or PT4 so you can run a HUD and track games. That's the point of the card catcher, because neither of those products natively support Betonline. But the card catcher is used so that they can support them, and it works just fine.

There's also a better native solution in Drivehud. No catcher needed.

http://drivehud.com

G

guerrophx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Just Started to used Drive hub for bet online works great.

T

TongueLashin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to admit... Even if you show some early success without a HUD that win rate is brickwalled ultimately by players exploiting your tendancies with ease. I must jump on the bandwagon now. Looking at DriveHUD.

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to admit... Even if you show some early success without a HUD that win rate is brickwalled ultimately by players exploiting your tendancies with ease. I must jump on the bandwagon now. Looking at DriveHUD.

Yeah, DH is probably the easiest and cheapest way to track BOL right now.

H

hiker5878

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
also use Drive HUD on Betonline. Works great, one of the cheaper options also.