What would YOU do if you won the $1 mil BOSS #25 today at 3pm on ACR

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What would YOU DO if you won the Boss #25 event today at 3pm - first prize $350,000 (pending more people don't sign up)

I'm thinking, I think I might go livestock, I have ZERO experience farming but - seems to me - get a goat, a cow, a sheep, well I suppose get TWO of them - male and female, wait, better make that 3, I don't want any genetic mutant sheep running around due to incest.

SMALL piece of land - big enough for a very large garden ideally a stream on the property for simple water source AND low budget water wheel for electric.

I'm thinking instead of buy THINGS - invest it - the animals well - I think we can all fill in THAT blank - just so LONG as they propagate - the garden ? well that takes care of a lot of food - oh yeah SOLAR would be bonus.

The idea is since I don't foresee winning TWO of these things - I best set things up right with the first win...

Some meager expenditure to a charity involving children would be just too I think, even though it IS that top 0.1% that has over 50% of all assets, I read in Forbes that the top 3 billionaires in the US NOW have MORE money than what the ENTIRE working class has. THAT spooked me thinking, gee, we have an economic system that is NOT favoring what Aristotle said was the most important thing - the NEXT generation, instead our economic model is ME ME and MORE ME - and 10 lawyers if you have over 3 billion.

I am TEMPTED to think I could run some totally goofy free rolls on ACR, I once set up an account with WPN and 'those' people- Phil's group but I never got around to funding it, I had no purpose for it I just wanted to run some totally goofy freerolls that would make people smile thinking- what IS this?

What would YOU DO if you won event #25 today?

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I am not allowed to play on ACR, so I do not have such terrible task to think about what I will do if I win this :p

GL :top:

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not allowed to play on ACR, so I do not have such terrible task to think about what I will do if I win this :p

GL :top:

Just curious - what country are you from?

Or perhaps Washington State?

It's just that I thought ACR was pretty much open faced to the world.

You have me wondering now when you said not allowed to play on ACR

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I'll go to a good psychiatrist! :banghead: :eviltongu

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Just curious - what country are you from?

Or perhaps Washington State?

It's just that I thought ACR was pretty much open faced to the world.

You have me wondering now when you said not allowed to play on ACR

As it is written next to my user name, I am from Bulgaria, European Union, and here we have strict License Regulations. Nowadays, License here have only pokerstars, BWIN and Bet365 from the most popular poker rooms. OK, there are ways to skip regulations and register for other rooms, but I am not a fan of doing this :)

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Celebrate

If I won that much money I'd pay all my debts, buy a decent house, and invest in something. Of course I'd keep a nice bankroll for poker. I would definitely play in the wsop Main Event.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would put use it to play some larger events I could not afford now. WPT and WSOP events and one shot at the main event.

To be honest this would be life changing for me. Not in the way most people would think. I would put most of the money into my retirement account. Life sometimes does not go as planned and I realize retirement for me will begin at 75-80 if lucky, Winning this would allow me to retire at a normal age.

R

Rolco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should spend your spare time on improving your game rather than posting fantasy 'lottery win' style topics.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What would I do? I would probably have a heck of a time trying to get it out of ACR first off. If I ever saw any of this money I would hopefully put it into savings and only touch it when it was completely necessary. People who win the lottery let the big money go to their head and before they know it they have spent it all up and deep in debt!

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i won all that money i would think a lot what to do with them and i guess i would do multiple things; but, as i didin't win it, i won't stand and think about what could posibly happen

Dairenji

Dairenji

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Invest that cash ,start a business or just make it rain in the club

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's just say paying off college loans would be a LOT less stressful!