XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I finally won a ticket to the Venom yesterday but decided not to jump in to Day 1A. I was already fatigued and not sure if I could make it for 12+ hours, especially against so many pros and such a big field.

So now trying to decide whether to reg for 1B or 1C. The thing that worries me now is the small number of players registered for 1B. This may change by tomorrow but I just don't want to end up playing too many short-handed orbits. I assume 1C will be a huge field by Sunday.

I only have one bullet and want to make it count. Your thoughts are appreciated.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finally won a ticket to the Venom yesterday but decided not to jump in to Day 1A. I was already fatigued and not sure if I could make it for 12+ hours, especially against so many pros and such a big field.

So now trying to decide whether to reg for 1B or 1C. The thing that worries me now is the small number of players registered for 1B. This may change by tomorrow but I just don't want to end up playing too many short-handed orbits. I assume 1C will be a huge field by Sunday.

I only have one bullet and want to make it count. Your thoughts are appreciated.

I say wait for 1C. Good luck!