bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
what do you think about these tournaments, does anyone of you play this game, how successful is your participation?
recently, I have been playing in tournaments with a time limit more often. I really liked this format of the game with a pretty good prize pool. I play on micro buy-ins from $1 to $4. the duration of such tournaments is 15 25 and 45 minutes. they are going about 250 - 350 participants, after a time, the remaining participants will receive prizes according to their stacks. naturally , I can't win every tournament, but I can say that the goal was to justify the means. the minimum win for me was $3.63 and the maximum I reached $13.68. the game takes place in the mode of hard pressure almost the entire table, with frequent all-in and 3-5 bet, and all hope for the best NATs, until the last minute. the lucky survivors of this battle, take off their cream and rejoice, retired, stomp their feet and tear their last hair. I hope that I will drink cream more often than I will beat off my heels and leave my body without hair.:D

Last edited:
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never play these unless heading out at certain times good luck in your games.:top:

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sound like a nice addition, maybe not for standard, but when there is little time, just for a quicky:)

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I've had bad luck the last two days. of the 14 tournaments I won a prize only 6. but at least that's what got the buy-in. easy + 3 bucks. I try to maintain balance with the help of spin and go. in next post I'll lay out the screenshots, it is really very interesting. special thanks to the user Kara***, he is in his posts about this kind of tournament, spodvig me to participate in them.