Sunday Storm 300k someone can help me plz?

• Thread starter ernesto ferreira
  • Start date
E

ernesto ferreira

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, Yesterday I got an entry into the Sunday Storm 300k , and I wonder if someone has some good tips for me to play and get ITM , because I know that the field is great, and the difficulty too. If you can help me I am grateful !

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play very tight untill late registration close
then a little loose till itm..
If you mannage till itm then little more loose with coution.. coz at that low stackers will try to climb up.. dont afraid to play on good cards..

P

PokermodusON

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should just play your game, dont play tighter as usual and dont play looser as usual play your game if you reach the money its great if not you learned something and the grind goes on!
Good luck!

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well,if u play it first time my congratulations)i played sunday storm and finished 221 with a big luck.
play according to your table game.if there are aggressors than do more reraise with strong hands .
if there are a lot of loose players than be tight but during late registration and than play looser too.
do not be nervous ,it s only a tournament with big fund and your chance to get big money...
play your game and do your best as well u do and try not to catch tilt...be calm and passionate.
personally when i played sunday million 10mlns Guarantee i was so exited and so nervous ...and it s a mistake.concentration and analysing is the best way to get a result.
and there is one thing...that such tournaments consists a big number of players and your result mostly depends on luck than usually ...so good luck buddy )))just believe in yourself

Zhendos

Zhendos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is always necessary to play the game, without thinking about Buy in and the more so of prize-winning

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

"I did-ent"
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's a tournament. We observer 'our table' & adjust our play accordingly.

The Storm has a HUGE NUMBER of BAD players... mixed in with good ones as well. It is very easy to accumulate chips in this tournament.

gl gl

croconow

croconow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, the players level will be a insane mix... So, observe the players ability, the vpip, pfr and st
3bet all-in on agressive players that will try to steal the blinds. Make c-bets against the tighest players, if they call flop don't bet again turn, fold if you have a weak hand against a tight player. Just the basics as you already should know
Remember to safe caffeine, water and snacks in case you get big hahaha :)
Good luck and have fun

S

scuxbr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play more focused, look at the table, play slower at first, opening less hand and more aggressive means for the end. gl

T

trityi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, Yesterday I got an entry into the Sunday Storm 300k , and I wonder if someone has some good tips for me to play and get ITM , because I know that the field is great, and the difficulty too. If you can help me I am grateful !

hi, I think you can play the natural game and wait for the result,
szoronj do not, do not be afraid if you play your good hands, no para :)

B

baxre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to get ITM you must collect the chips, best way is exploit bad players.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i played it one time and at leat i got some money. it has big field and also it's not micro, so the most important thing is to have a good analisis of players, weak agressive players is the key to take action whit strong hands.

M

mauroc711

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
must develop a quiet game, look for sets with small pairs, study much the style of the players at your table and make your game on this basis, avoid slow play when the tournament is advanced, follow your instincts.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight for 2hrs dont bluff, when you get into the pot and you hit smthing good play agressive to make your opponents invest a good amount of chips, avoid all in with cards like A10 AJ AQ... in early stage of tournament there will be also many aggressive players so dont raise if you dont have very good cards !