Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what is the best way to start a bankroll in the fast or the delayed tournaments!

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play both! If theres a MTT that is in my range ill play that before a SNG

M

mohamed nefzi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me all depends on your current bankroll if it's less than 50$ play mainly 0.10c up to 50c sng when it's up to 120$ 150$ move up to 50c-1$ and so on each time you get 100-150 buy ins into the next buy in go up. If you are starting with a 500$-1000$ as a bankroll you could start playing 1.10 ,2.20 or even 3.30$ in tournaments.

For a small bankroll Sit n Gos for a big bankroll Tournaments.

W

Woburn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with mohamed nefzi. Smal bankroll - only SnG - no MTT under 1$. There is some with & but this is still over value what you should play....

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best way to ride a banckroll is to play SNG. because the games last less long and you have more chance to make gains. MTTs can pay a lot of money but in the long run.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hey

My opiniom also is play both

If you play good poker than it doesnt matter what you play.

Good luck

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think play where you feel better. I have tried both and for me SNG are too risky. That's why I stay with MTT's. I think with a stake of about 1% you can survive longer dry spells.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you are starting the best to build a solid bankroll is to study your bankroll a lot so I recommend not to play very long tournaments. Play Sit & Go with 45 players depending on your bankroll or up to 90 players with comfortable 10-minute bbs so you can develop a better game.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Micro MTT's PKO or Bounty tourneys, catch some bounties get your buyin back and play for some more bounties and placings, that's how I raise my bankroll when I have a small bankroll

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My thoughts exactly. Just when you join that tournament have the mind frame that the buy in is gone and this is for fun. If you are depending on cashing in then don't play unless you are depending on cashing in because of stats well then that is a whole different story. so what I am saying never bet more than what you are comfortable losing. Good luck dodging the donks out there. The_Bandit

Hey

My opiniom also is play both

If you play good poker than it doesnt matter what you play.

Good luck

J

JRNorris95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your looking for larger wins to boost your bankroll, play MTTs.
If you have a lot of time and want to slowly accumulate, start off with SNG's.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both of them are good. You have to decide which one is best for you.If you don't know, try both. Essential for Tournament sit & go proficiency, and a lot of time and patience. I think Tournaments require more knowledge, but the decision is yours.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Try to play everything and choose what you like more.