antejacker

antejacker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Currently tweaking my online play, and thought it appropriate to make my first post. :jd4:

Deciding to enter less super satellites & micro donk fests is a logical step in poker. But having one or two of them in addition to focused entries helps to keep you concentrated.

Just wondering what ratio of direct entry/super satellite Cardschat players tend to look for in any particular session? Does this change when multiple entries occur during the more concentrated sessions?

If you love Poker come hang out on Twitter btw! @antejacker

Am sure i will already know some of you from my online play, so it will be interesting to read all of your replies :ahhhhh:

Take it easy & happy grindin'

Jason

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Judging from the number of Sunday Storm sats every week I'd say that in that case the ratio is quite high. I know I've won a few. Why not pay less AND get extra practice while doing so?

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generally what I like to do is play one or two of those $10 ACR freerolls at the same time I play one or two tournaments I'm invested in. The freeroll stuff keeps me occupied during the times I'm card dead in the serious tournament. It also lets you kind of vent some steam on a nothing tournament instead of being tilted in the important tourney :). Another aspect is once I have 4 or so tournaments running, I'm not really even thinking deep, I'm just playing cards, stack, position and math without any previous information clouding the current hand.