Push/Fold Quiz or Apps

J

johnnythemoss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm practising Push/Fold decisions and I'm looking for a range of useful tools to drill various scenarios. Ideally, it would be an App which randomises stack sizes, position, and hole cards. I use the Poker Coaching Push/Fold app, and it's quite useful but I'm not in love with the interface. I wondered if there were other good resources out there to get better at intuitively knowing what the right decision is in a variety of spots.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm practising Push/Fold decisions and I'm looking for a range of useful tools to drill various scenarios. Ideally, it would be an app which randomises stack sizes, position, and hole cards. I use the Poker Coaching Push/Fold app, and it's quite useful but I'm not in love with the interface. I wondered if there were other good resources out there to get better at intuitively knowing what the right decision is in a variety of spots.

I don't understand, and I don't know about these programs, but I wish that you can get the programs to increase your poker performance !!! and succeed at the tables !!! .....
UuHhuULl
general happiness !!

good moornign !! :p

:icon_rr::icon_rr::icon_rr:

Folding in Poker