Poker Training

L

Leprechaun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All ,

Does anyone want to share a YouTube video , online article or blog that has helped them improve their play in tournaments ? Part of my goals in 2018 is to have deeper tournament runs and would appreciate anything any of you had found helpful regarding improved tournament online play.

Best
Leprechaun

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For NLHE or any game? I have gotten a lot of useful info from Iteopepe88's videos on RunItOnce for mixed games. If you're looking primarily for NLHE videos for free, then I think there is a lot of useful info in Doug Polk's videos on YouTube although it gears a bit more toward entertainment value as much as anything.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of teaching materials. Choose any and learn from them. Everyone has his own style of play. And everyone has his own teacher.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are tons of online resources available, from here at Cardschat, to pokerstars Poker School, a pretty solid program, to thousands of videos and articles throughout the internet. Or, you could buy books.

Maksat

Maksat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many books, and about poker well, another very important point is the analysis of your game

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many books, and about poker well, another very important point is the analysis of your game

Yes! With a coach, online forum, or just yourself and an equity simulator like Pro Poker Tools online.

N

Neol0107

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that more than what the Intellipoker school teaches, it is a lot of practice and learning from your own mistakes

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ps school, doug polk, lex v, tournaments highlites. And others just type poker learning on youtoube and movie clips will start to apear.