Normally I would fold this hand on the turn

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally I would fold this hand on the turn but I found myself saying "You know how PokerStars runs out...."

Sure enough....

Check out this hand I just played on @PokerStars in tournament "$5.50 Mini Daily Marathon, $25K Gtd" http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/30091098_D618246B8A

Nice hand! What can I say else?:D
So did you really wait 8 or 9? It's cool. But often I meet the reversed situation: I can call but I fold because I found myself saying "You know about outs..."
Have you won in this tournament?:)

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I didnt win. I have cashed in this tournament before but no super deep runs.

I just got knocked out as one of those poker stars run outs happened to me. I dont know how I could have better played this other than all in donk on turn, but who does that really. At least the donk bet didnt allow him to draw for free and that is important.

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/30091527_CB65C9415E

Last edited:
wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice hand, congratulations on the move.

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is relative. You are not alarmed by the re-raise on the flop from player 2 on such a board? Fold 2pairs in this situation are generally quite tight, but in my opinion your call on the turn is terrible. You knocked down 1/2 stack almost for pure luck. You had 4 outs on the nuts! Less than 10%! I just see how you smiled and threw a coin)))

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, risky smooth calls on the flop and turn? Were you not concerned with protecting your two-pair? I was expecting a raise.

R

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker