I'm going to report my Micro Millions School tournament day.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today is a weak day in my service so I decided to use some of my tickets to try to pull some Micro Millions ticket. I played 4 but being 2 I did not know to play the +6 and tanbem Omaha HI / LO. The +6 I saw that it was not the traditional NL after it started then I spent some of my tickets to learn and I ended up getting a $ 5.50 ticket on 11/4179. Omaha thought it was only HI and I signed up. I do not understand LO hands at all. I did not re-enter and I do not know how I lasted more than 2 hours. Showtime before signing up I researched on the internet what Showtime meant, I signed up I thought it would be cool but I did not like this format that shows the cards when you give up. I thought it hurt my game in that tournament but I still did a re-entry and I lasted more than 2 hours. And our traditional NL I did a re-entry and stayed at 47/2163 for a $ 1.10 ticket. If it was not enough for a little Master's note on scratch cards now! I liked the tournaments. Tomorrow I do not play because I have to pay attention at work, the second birthday of my baby. I play these tickets plus one that I won from $ 3.30 on spin from fourth. Good night guys!
x0Pnrbd.jpg