re: Poker & Here is what happens on typical micro(0.25)-45man SnG
Originally Posted by omote23
1. Early stage. I don't want to leak some chips on early stage....
2. Hmm.. Why slowplaying kk is not good play? I can't understand.. I slow played for induce squeeze play or standard raise to get value
3. Big stack... I hate big stack. Big stack is so good at playing LAG
4. Bubble and So many short stacks. At least, I just want ITM..
here is my futile excuse..... T.T
1. Why not? you can't make chips if you are not willing to leak chips sometimes. In MT SNG you are better off being more aggressive, whereas in a 9 man or 6man sng, tightening up is a better idea since we don't need that big of a stack size to cash. In 45mans we need to triple our stack at least to make a deep FT run, so we're gonna have to take risks.
2. it's a good idea only if you have reads to make it a good idea. THe only real time i'll do it is when a hyper aggressive maniac style player is at the tbale.
3. You are much better off colliding with the big stack then letting him push you around and make you fold your way out of the tournament. Both optinos kinda suck, but folding your way out of a tournament is the WORST thing you can possibly do, at least if you stand up to the big stack you have a chance of winning, whereas folding you have no chance really.
4. ITM is good, but really you are only looking for the top 2 positions, that's all we really care about, so while it makes sense to fold your way ITM you also want to balance that with making enough chips so when you get past the bubble you have a really good chance of making it to the top 2 spots.