Hand Breakdowns

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just for the fun of things -- not that I am the best player here or anything -- but for those interested if you submit your converted or raw text hands here for a breakdown - i will slide them into a converter -- make a video breaking down my perspective on the hand at play and upload it to YouTube for all to be seen.

I think its a fun dynamic. I think i am able to offer some pretty solid advice regarding the game - and i think it could also be a little fun for those involved as well.

This being said -- if you submit a hand with tons of mistakes or is very poorly played - dont expect me to sugar coat the mistakes or tone things down a bit for the sake of your feelings. I am not going to go hard on you in a sense of calling you names - or a donkey - or a moron - things like that are out of line and have no place in trying to assist someone's game play -- however, if you make an ignorant move i will tell you so lol - the point is to help those that do submit get better at their game - and to get better the advice needs to be very direct and solid so that there are no misconceptions about the analysis. Hopefully this makes sense lol

Remember - ignorance is bliss - if you did not know what you were doing was a mistake - thats fine because we can learn from it - but if you KNEW and you keep making the same mistake....well, ignorance is also unforgiving and so am I!

Lol i hope some of you take me up on this. I enjoy trying to give back some of the knowledge this place and the game both have given to me. Let's have some fun!!

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No takers lol? I will break down a hand of my own - upload it and give you all a general idea of what is the point here. Just thought it would be fun and interactive. Anyhow, stay tuned. I will post a link after I knock one out

F

fefibecerra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's your youtube channel? I'd be intersted in watching some of your videos. (Hopefully they are not too long, though, I don't have too much time hahaha.)

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heres a hand of mine I did in the same fashion I would do someone elses.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a few other videos on there as well -- some of the general content videos are OK - some of the hand reviews may be a bit dated to my current thought process as my game is ever changing

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands