freeroll bankroll

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im thinking about doing it as a challenge, trying to build my bankroll from 0 to 1000$ but it would be hard. Well its a challenge

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not hard. It depends on what size you want to build your bankroll from a freeroll.

S

Scottish77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are hard work, probably better trying to build a roll from a small deposit $20 or so and play the low buy-in sit n goes and small buy in tournaments

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone. I started playing poker in November 2019 and my goal is to reach December 2020 with 500 dollars (among all the rooms I play freerolls). I see that I am not alone in this attempt so hopefully we can share experiences and why not successes. Greetings.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All my poker money is from freerolls. It took a long time back in the early 2000's during the poker boom when sites were offering regular $1000 freeroll for instance. Maybe a few cents a day at first. A lot of time. Then I found some freerolls that not many entered at an obscure room and could get $5 every night without even playing much. Gradually I got enough to play cash. Then I moved some to another site to get tournament tickets from a deposit.

I made quite a bit from pokerstars skill leagues when they were big.

Not much doing nowadays. Poker is in decline and I doubt there will be generous freerolls offered again.

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's definitely possible to build a bankroll from freerolls, and if you have access to good private freerolls like the cardschat ones it doesn't take extremely long.

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year very fast small bankroll with freeroll, one week or one week end.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course a lot of these players. The pokerstars there are plenty of satellites for this purpose. Play and win.

nurjemal

nurjemal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have about 750 dollars in my account
I won the Freeroll first
then for the same money played a tournament with a buy in of several times

S

StepUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually this is one of the most urgent goals I must fullfill in the next 5 weeks I must win a couple of freerolls then start some micro sng and tournaments to build it up:

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management