Freeroll

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello ladies and gentlemen, I often play freeroll tournaments, but I never once took the first place, I just got to the final table, I had a question, are all of them the same players as I am not quite experienced players like me? it’s impractical for a player to spend several hours to win a few dollars. Am I really wrong?

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play freerolls because I do not have to give the poker site
my credit card info. If I win big down the line, I will have to
give them info to get my winings out.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on your interests. The main reason why you play freerolls. I play to have money for extra pocket money and most importantly to be able to play in good tournaments where you need to invest money. I don’t want to use my money.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
frerrolls is a good way to build a banckroll for free. I personally love this game so much that I don't mind playing for several hours for a few dollars. I consider poker a hobit and it is not the $ that I earn that motivates me to play.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who want to seriously engage in poker, freerolls are a way to nowhere, wasted time. They have the usual pihina, no strategies and theories work there - a pure lottery!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Obviously you are wrong. First of all, freerolls are a good opportunity to improve your skills and gain experience. In addition, freerolls are a great opportunity to build a bankroll from scratch.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freeroll are good trim up a bankroll, but most of the time u go all-in fold when freeroll game, do not play cash tournaments!

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
It depends on the freeroll .. I played for a while freerolls and did not help to gain banking .. and if you get anything it is after a big and lucky effort. Now that I managed to get some dollars I forgot about them, it's not poker that is played there.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think freerolls - a chance to make a bankroll without investing its own funds.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freerolls are a good way to build a starting bankroll. If you do not want to risk your money and you have a lot of free time. I did not notice much difference in the level of freeroll players and players of cheap tournaments.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I mostly only play freerolls. Due to this, my bankroll is constantly growing. In the last three months, I have increased my bankroll by about $ 300.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello ladies and gentlemen, I often play freeroll tournaments, but I never once took the first place, I just got to the final table, I had a question, are all of them the same players as I am not quite experienced players like me? it’s impractical for a player to spend several hours to win a few dollars. Am I really wrong?
It's not about winning a few dollars. It's more about what can you build off of those few dollars. I've built my bankroll up over $100 more than a few times from playing freerolls. I've lost it everytime and that's the reason I won't put money into it and only play freerolls to obtain poker money. Some day I'm sure that I'll hit some good money from doing this. In the meantime I know that I won't lose a dime trying.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion many freerolls are a waste of time, because they have a very fast structure like 3 or 4 minute blind intervals, and the price pool is small compared to the number of participants. pokerstars regularly give me tickets for their weekly 5k freeroll, which is a knockout event, but I often just let these expire unused.

There are some decent freerolls around, but often you need to qualify for those in some way. Like for instance by becoming a member of the CC freeroll club. At the end of the day freerolls should not be your main focus in poker. They should be seen more like the cherry on the cake.