B

Bird173

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ok so I know the answer will vary greatly depending on how many people are in the tournament but for this let’s assume average of 3000 players in the pool. I play micro and low stakes tournaments on pokerstars. What percentage of the time does a good player actually get to play a final table in these large fields?

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id say a very little few since online requires much more luck and that isnt even considering micro which requires hundreds of times more luck. How many times do u see people you think are decent players playing absolute trash for allins from behind? Players here that i thought were decent players ive seen calling an allin with trash and it happens in buys as well. Getting lucky playing trash does not IMO make you a good player. Not saying there isnt times to play trash like limping in etc but to be calling raises with 23 34 35 39 49 610 etc. ill never understand and even worse is ill never understand why these sites reward it when Ive played live for 15 years online for almost 10 and you wont see in a month live what you will see in 1 sng let alone a turny
sorry for the rambling but you might see less then .05% make it to final table

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe 1% to 5% -you don't need to win all the time to be profitable.