Favorite Blind Levels/Time,,,What's Your's ?????

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

We all play, but
Wondered what is ur level of comfort when playing, ???
Is it 2mins, 5m, 7-8m, 10-12mins BLINDS ???

if i have time to play. i prefer to play the longer blind levels, i enjoy poker and love having longer blinds, and find it helps find the fishies and restless players ,

It not only helps to prepare for those bigger tournaments but also gives you the expeirence towards understanding patience in a game

but in satties , I don't mind a hyper at 3 minutes to fill in sometimes if i'm getting bored abit

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the 5minutes and the 7-8 minutes blinds with a 100Big Blinds starting stack

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
definitely the longer blinds the better. I just don't like turbo tourneys. Maybe there are shorter but you need to be better in push/fold situations. As a cash game player it's my leak. In longer blinds you can wait a bit longer for a playable hand and also you are often more deep than in turbo tourney so we have more posflop situations what I like the most. So my answer is 10-12 mins :)

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I like more slow tournaments, so I would say blind 10-12mins, I'm not a fan of turbo tournaments but I can still play without problems

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The longer the better imo. But 10-12 is good for me!

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well for me this deepends an little bit on the buyin but mostly i like mtt Progressive Ko with 5 min or bounty builders with 8 min.

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For live play, I like blind levels to be at least 30 minutes. With faster blinds, the game tilts too much in favor of luck.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have to say I would prefer 10 minute levels for online poker. This allows me more time to learn about the players and play deeper stack poker for a longer time. I also have found I go much deeper more often when playing this game.

As for live tournament poker I like 30 minute levels for the same reasons. I just seem to do better overall.

I also feel there is more value playing in longer level games than in turbo events.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
As I like more slow tournaments, I prefer that the blinds be 10-12min, many times my complication is when the blinds are relatively high, it's something I'm trying to solve

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is desirable to be able to play all the time limits
I prefer 10-12, 15 minutes
the less time, the more everything depends on luck

C

cgcook38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love a lengthy blind structure. Online 15 minutes is ideal. I also want small increments as we move up. I despise structure that double the blinds late, jumping from 200/400 to 400/800 for example. I think that really takes away from my fun level by increasing variance. The only thing it’s good for is bringing an end to the game that I love.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can do a deep stack turbo, but I much prefer longer blinds and a regular stack.