Checking Opponent's Via Poker Pro Labs

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So recently I Won a CardsChat $1 party poker Tournament Receiving a $109 ticket For An MTT entry of that Value...

Umm'ing and RRR'ing about it I decided to Enter into a weekend to increase the field and maybe dodge the bullets with all the cannon fodder around me... I know My thinking isn't rated as being very high but matches my sense in game play... lol I've lost this already haven't I lol

OK so for the last two day there has only been me and one other Registered...

Today i see the list has grown a little but I'm thinking lets check their Stats on "Poker Pro Labs"

OMG Nearly every one of my opponents have massive wins like into the tens of thousands...

I wish I hadn't looked but now I'm thinking the field still isn't big enough to hide out of the way lol

Does every one check out their opponents?

Do I Need to worry I mean the biggest wins could be Months and Years apart but two guys have had awesome wins this months, It's definitely going to be a White Knuckle Ride...

Checking Opponent's Via Poker Pro Labs? Good Idea Or Bad Idea....

do you rate Poker Pro Labs for stats

Last edited:
hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I use Poker Pro Labs software I'll put this first - Date: Last 360 Days :top:
It is important to know as much as possible about your opponent..

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't worry too much about it, just register for whichever game you feel like playing and enjoy the ride, it all adds to your experience in playing.