Bounty/knockout dubious tactics

Awaterfall13

Awaterfall13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey players I'd wondering what's everyone's tactics on bounty/KO tournaments, do they tend to be profitable for you? Do you play them diffent to normal rebuy tournaments? I've noticed a common occurrence in that when players get into a position of power wiyj there chips the range of cards they are playing changes vastly. Often playing very strange cards and catching random pairsnagainst lower stacks nuts hole cards and knocking them out

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love KO tournaments, sometimes the best KO tournament strategies is to attack the weakest, although you are not going to be the only one at the table to do it too, it is very dangerous at a table when you meet aggressive players and lose many chips when faced with them, but I think the best strategy is to follow the basic rules of poker, avoid slowplay etc etc

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
usually in micro limit tournaments you will find these types of players, usually at the beginning of the tournament they are just like that to try to get the buy so you must be very solid and wait for the top pair cards to fold and move on and leave to eliminate in the final stage.