best way to play?

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing a MTT of 1.10 buy in, late game (77/1320 players) I open the CO 2.4 blinds with a JQO, BTN who was a losie caller and BB which was a game that I did not have the call information either. I have 62BB, the button has about 25 the non BB player had about 80. The flop comes JJT rainbow ... BB to check, I bet 1/3 to extract value, BTN folds and BB pays ... Turn is a 9 .. the BB of the check, I go back to give a little over 1/3 and the replay ... I thought you got a light 3bet and shovei the villain .. he introduces me QK (sequel) in the River hit a blank .. and so what, what line should I have followed?

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best way to play according to my personal observation is to be a little lucky. and very patient ... you don’t need to put everything in the in. after one loss .. but to win the tournament, it’s more important to have good luck ..

N

NeoBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no such thing as luck in poker.

For one you are putting too much of your stack into the pot. You need to keep the pot smaller so this problem doesn't happen. I am guilty of making the pot too big too fast too. Luck is not real what is real is SKILL DISCIPLINE AND PATIENCE. Those are what make a winning poker player. You need to develop all three. I have a post call what creates luck. read it. These three qualities are needed to be a winning poker player. Poker is a game always evolving and changing. Keep learning. And just so you know at the lower stakes if you bluff you will lose. these guys don't know how to fold and play some of the weirdest hands and they win so they keep doing it. If your going to put the amount of money you did into a pot always have the nuts or you will chop or lose the pot. Best is just be cautious because these guys could have anything even the ones you perceive as good players. In the lower stakes they are either below average or average in skill. just need to be careful when playing. They just don't know what those who are studying poker know

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Either bet larger up to 2/3 at least to try and push him off but with a draw like that it might not be likely at the micro stakes, most of the time people will just jam.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you could fold this hand and make another plan with anothers cards in another hand.

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As was said on pokerstars - "There is no right or wrong play on poker. There is no BEST WAY to play that can guarantee you win."

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best way to play according to my personal observation is to be a little lucky. and very patient ... you don’t need to put everything in the in. after one loss .. but to win the tournament, it’s more important to have good luck ..

happiness and patience, especially at the beginning. it is not worth risking at the beginning of the tournament and losing chips

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it's on the 9 turn you could have checked maybe but on the other hand you beat most of his range so i think that you could have check the turn and based on his decision you could have bet the river or check again.