ACR sitngo or stg2.o

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any thoughts on wether or not the sitngo 2.0 is worth it or not-? maybe my luck sucks but i rarely get bigger prize pool.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if the structure is beatable. I prefer MTT's aleast you are guaranteed a shot. Though the Spin-N-Go's shorten the time that is all. Look for good value MTT's $0.22 - $0.50 per $1,000 guaranteed if you have the time. If not then the Spin-N-Go's are better than typical Sit-N-Go's but not better than guaranteed 45 man 90 man or 180 man sit-N-Go.

Also everyone I know who plays Jackpot Poker is broke. Take that into consideration.

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, i was thinking that too.. plus when it is lucky enough to raise the prize pool, you dont really win more, it just pays more spots. so i think im giving up on them :(

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also you do not know what the poker room is doing with the extra buy-in on the minimum Spin-N-Go's. They could just be taking it without anyone being able to prove anything.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, Spin-N-Go's very dispersive game and does not teach poker well.

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dang..never thought of it like that,, they probably doubling their profits by just keeping the extra rake... screw that

J

JRNorris95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't prefer sitngo 2.0 . Because it's just another factor of variance, you have to have a larger bankroll when playing sitngo 2.0 . Regardless if your playing is profitable or not, you also are depending on getting average spins to end up ahead.