$50/200 ways

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone else think that playing a $50 or $100 tournament with 80 or 200 payout level is a waste of time. I mean come on, you spend 3 yours fighting off ALL IN to make 1 cent at the bubble. And to add insult there late reg sometimes up to 90 min. I just stopped wasting my time with those. Why not limit the lowest pay out to 45 cents, at least make it worth while. And the prize money set then the game should be as well, no Late Reg. If the prize money increases with the number of players, then yes increase the number of Pay Outs but still keep the bubble at a reasonable amount. I think you will generate a lot more interest the game.

Q

Quarkwest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You get what you pay for. You say more people will be interested but most 50 dollar freerolls already have a lot of players.

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also don't like it when the prize money is divided into too many players, I would also like to change the prize area, but alas, no one will listen to us, so I stopped paying attention to it

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A freeroll is for entertainment and fun and have the chance to play with fellows cardchat members. You want to make score go to pokerstars and play the 1 Million dollars garanteed