Turning key to be a winner

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guys, glade to be here talking with you.

I am starting to play 50c sit and go 9 players and the poker stars afternoon 50c regular tournament.

I won the first and the second 9 players sng and I was sure that would have a good day.

After a while the winning money was gone. I was playing good but some bad beets appears on the way.

In the end I was only playing the hot 55c. I was going well,waiting to get itm when this guy came to my table.
He was giving a lot of all in and he was fat in chips 100BB and I am was 80BB waiting to a opportunity.

I got a KK and ask god to the crazy guy shot his all in. And he did. J6o. I open a big smile and wait to count my chips. Although, life is hard and he get two pairs.

Ok. Life goes on. This won’t take me way from my objective.

I am reading the power of habit. There they say that when you have faith and share this faith in the group the chances that you habit will change is bigger. And what habit is this that we all here are targeting on? Its to become a regular profit poker play ( almost everybody here).

So poker is a school and just came here to share this case and tell you guys that this bad beets happens and you should not let you head down because of it.

Dont let me here talking with the halls tell me you sad or happy history.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main thing in such situations is not to fall into the tilt. I have had a similar situation many times. This is often the case in online poker. You lost once, but in six similar situations you can win and double the stack at the expense of such players. Good luck to you!!!!

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you Ivan. It is what I do, usually I stop playing for a while if its possible.

poker isn't easy beacuase you need to be paitience and wait for the tournament when you will get "lucky" and dont be bad beating or give some bad beat ocasionaly.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is important to remember that in order to win poker, you need to keep analyzing your play and the play of your opponents. Also during the game, relax and do what you have to.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main thing in such situations is not to fall into the tilt. I have had a similar situation many times. This is often the case in online poker. You lost once, but in six similar situations you can win and double the stack at the expense of such players. Good luck to you!!!!

Exactly. In this spot Hero got it in with 88% equity. And even when we bet for value on the river, its rare, that we are going to win 88% of the time when called. So this is pretty much as good a spot, as we will ever find. Did not work out for Hero this time, but we just need to absorb that variance and maintain a long term view of the game.

Winner Poker