Studying

M

Maxl110

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone I’ve been using various training sites to see what I prefer the most. Some of the modules and videos seem outdated. What do you guys use? Would you recommend any? I’ve also been looking at just paying for a 1 to 1 coach would that be more worth my while? Thanks

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone I’ve been using various training sites to see what I prefer the most. Some of the modules and videos seem outdated. What do you guys use? Would you recommend any? I’ve also been looking at just paying for a 1 to 1 coach would that be more worth my while? Thanks

Thank you for posting

1-1 is the best approach if you get a good coach who looks to optimize your abilities not convert your natural positive way of playing to a unnatural for you style of play

It is expensive even when you do not get the right coach

The first step I would suggest is to get another good player to talk to and go over hands with.

That is why posting here in the hand analysis section is so good. Also we have several pro players who have ask me anything sections. If you take the time to read their posts you can then make a list of skills that you may not even have known you needed to improve.

Hope this helps

:)