The old question

B

brazilpescador

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me playing at pokerstars recently had the old disappointments as always, for example taking bad in unbelievable hands an allin pre flop with QQ VS QJs and seeing a flush runner runner or taking all in tripod and you holding KK and seeing a set of runner runner from T4o it seems that the guys who hold these bad hands know they are going to win. would it be the fault of unbalanced software, although very large and well known, or just things from the game? it is worth remembering that it is undeniable the very great anger that pokerstars causes in players.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all end up a poker session from time to time with the same feeling, that some players are literally baby-sited from poker site's side comparing to us. What you see at poker stars you can see at any other poker site. Just ended a session where i was destroyed a couple of times with 3 outs or worse, so i call it a day, what is left to do in situations like this is to click the log out button and try some luck tomorrow.
GL

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently on pokerstars with me such nonsense happens too very often.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

This is where wE are at a push with you people. That situation happens because you just high hand and you folded or won. But see they say to mE you won with a 4 but betting an ace. Knew the four was no good but pretty sure ace hits. Fine it was an 8. The two hands later a ace 5 come and you knew a five was do. I really wasn't do for a hand when that ace 5 came. See you usually win when the dealer button is in the same position. If you get blooped from a table wait about 5 to 8 hands after a win. If you waited before on other table and got good hole cards off the bat shoot all-in. Whose the fool. The fool blooping you or the whisky all-in.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yea. My QQ got dumped on tonight. Did an all in and someone with 66 calls. Of course, their 6 appears. All you can do is wait for the next game to start.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Here's the thing. In poker there is almost never such thing as a dead cert. All in pre-flop the best percentage you can hope for is little over 80% - that means you are SUPPOSED to lose nearly 20% of the time and that is the best case scenario.

Try taking a deck of cards and run the scenarios you mention above 100 times of 1,000 times if you have the time and/or the inclination. You will see that QJ beats QQ about 11% of the time.

All the time you are thinking about the result of the hand rather than the way you played it, you will not be the best poker player you can be.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
common, since any two cards are capable of winning! But it's frustrating when it happens, you can't keep thinking about it because it affects our future moves

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a case that I can play the place you say like "the person who had T4o", too.

But I didn't know myself to win, and it's all in from the feeling that I'd like to leave the place.

There is sometimes also something already-calculated judged from the situation of the place.